Contact the Lodge
- Address: 238 Rossiter Road Koo Wee Rup VIC
- Contact: WBro. David Bull, PM
- ph: 0419 966 822
- e: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Lodge Number: 323
- Meeting – 4th Thursday of the month at 7:30pm (except December when it is the 2nd Thursday)
- Rehearsal – 2nd Thursday
- Installation – 4th Saturday of April
About The Lodge
The lodge dates back to 1923 when Koo Wee Rup was quite a remote country town, with no electricity.
The December meeting takes the form of a Christmas night and presentation of scholarships to students from the local secondary school.
The Lodge is quite sporting minded, as three members are former VFL footballs (Richmond and Fitzroy) and from time to time the Lodge conducts Sportsmans nights.
Recently, Nicole George who is the wife of Nick George has set up a website with many photos of Lodge events and other information. This can be found at their FaceBook page: freemasonskooweerup