Contact the Lodge
- Address: King Edward Street Cohuna VIC
- Contact: RWBro. Ernie O'Rourke, PJGW
- ph: 0418 199 864
- e: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Lodge Number: 227
- Meeting – 2nd Thursday of the month at 7:30pm
- Rehearsal – Thursday & Tuesday before meeting
- Installation – 4pm on second to last Saturday in September
About The Lodge
Cohuna Lodge No. 227 began in September 1913 and in 2013 celebrated 100 years. The Lodge has a very proud history. It has good membership numbers and is always keen for more.
The architecture of the current Lodge hall (circa 1929) was uniquely designed for the purpose of Freemasonry. Certainly amongst the best and worthy of a visit.
The Cohuna Lodge proudly supports local community organisations with funds obtained from social functions, raffles, golf and bowls days and the Board of Benevolence.
On 31 May 2014 the Lodge hosted 155 people in its unique Lodge room to see the Grand Master and his very capable team do a consecration ceremony. This was followed by a dinner in the Cohuna Memorial Hall at which 200 people attended to celebrate the Lodge's 100 years. It is common for members of the community to say how enjoyable and interesting the ceremony and the dinner were.